Purpose of the training:
Introducing the target group to the main terms in the organizational structure of a small company. To give knowledge of the organization of the processes in the small company, developing organizational structure of the company and job descriptions of the different positions. Making the target group familiar with the basic principles of financing, calculations, pricing, ‘time’ factor, productivity. Introduction to the cost effectiveness assessment of an investment project, performance audit.
Topics of the training:
1. Organization of a company
2. Organization of the structure of the company
3. Work process organization
4. Developing job descriptions
5. Organizational tools and aids
6. Principles of funding of a small company
8. “Time” factor, Факторът време, labour productivity
9. Calculations and financial control
10. Economy, effectiveness, productivity and methods for their assessment
Lecturers: Hans-Georg Büllesbach
Young entrepreneurs with about three years of experience in management or accounting. Future entrepreneurs who intent to succeed and take on their family business or are willing to start their own business.
Conditions for joining the training:
To subscribe for this course fill in the APPLICATION FORM and send it to the following e-mail addresses.
Price and modes of payment: The price of the two-day training, including the final exam is 175 Euro per participant оr its equivalence in BGN. The price is valid for a training that is held in Bulgaria and has 20 participants on the list. For a group of 15 participants the price is 220 Euro. The participation fee includes 4 coffee breaks, printed materials and certificates for completion of the training.
Payments are received per bank transfer.